Technical Success Manager
Seattle, WA or Remote (US)
Across every industry, businesses operate on customer and 3rd party data. The volumes and types of data that need to be shared have grown exponentially. However, external data cleanup continues to be expensive involving a lot of project management, a hodgepodge of tools, custom glue code, and a ton of developer time.
Osmos is paving the path to automatic, codeless data cleanup. No matter the size, shape, format, frequency, or source. We handle it all. Control for you, and freedom for your customers, partners, and vendors - that is what Osmos provides.
This is our opportunity! Solving this pain will turn us into the “railroads” for inter-company data sharing.
As a Technical Success Manager, you will be the face of Osmos for our customers and a key voice of our customers within Osmos. As a high growth start-up, landing new customers is critical to the success of Osmos. Our ability to successfully manage and grow our existing customer base is of equal importance. As an early customer success hire for the company, you’ll serve as a central point of contact for a portfolio of enterprise customers. In this role, you will manage the onboarding, adoption, retention, and overall relationship health for customers.
- Become a subject matter expert surrounding Osmos’ product(s) to technically guide customers through onboarding and use case adoption.
- Manage implementation milestones to ensure customers achieve rapid time to first value and become engaged customers for life.
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise customers, driving account health, renewal and revenue growth.
- Build trusted relationships with customers to help recognize the value of their investment and achieve their business outcomes.
- Answer technical questions when users reach out with questions
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to the Osmos Product and Engineering teams
- Contribute to a great team culture and working environment
Requirements to excel in this role:
- You lead with empathy and can relate to customers’ pain, guide them, and do what it takes to make them successful.
- You love working with customers, deeply engaging to understand their needs, translating those to product requirements.
- Enjoy working with data.
- You have a good mix of business and technical skills in the areas of data, cloud and automation.
- You are detail oriented, with strong written, and documentation skills.
- Thrive in working in an agile team environment
Osmos is remote friendly (US time zones), with most of the team based in Seattle.
We provide the best-in-class benefits to ensure that you are happy, committed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexibility to work from home
- Unlimited discretionary time off
- Top of the line hardware
- Visa sponsorship and immigration support
- Paid parental leave
- Full freedom to learn and broaden your horizon in a fast moving environment
We are a fun team of musicians, gamers, artists, travelers, and pet lovers. We are going fast and are backed up top-tier investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Pear Ventures, and SV Angel.
Come join us!
Drop us a note at email@example.com if the opportunity excites you.