Technical Onboarding Manager
Seattle, WA or Remote (US)
Across every industry, businesses operate on customer and 3rd party data. The volumes and types of data that need to be shared have grown exponentially. However, external data cleanup continues to be expensive involving a lot of project management, a hodgepodge of tools, custom glue code, and a ton of developer time.
Osmos is paving the path to automatic, codeless data cleanup. No matter the size, shape, format, frequency, or source. We handle it all. Control for you, and freedom for your customers, partners, and vendors - that is what Osmos provides.
This is our opportunity! Solving this pain will turn us into the “railroads” for inter-company data sharing.
As a Technical Onboarding Manager you will be the face of Osmos for our customers and a key voice of our customers within Osmos. As a high growth start-up, landing new customers is critical to the success of Osmos. Our ability to successfully manage and grow our existing customer base is of equal importance. As an early customer success hire for the company, you’ll serve as a primary contract between customers and our internal teams (Sales, Marketing, CS, Product & Engineering). In this role, you will manage multiple onboardings and their milestones to ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes and become engaged customers for life.
- Become a subject matter expert surrounding Osmos’ product(s) to technically guide customers through use case adoption.
- Manage multiple customer facing projects and bring structure where there is ambiguity
- Gather complex requirements and communicate the technical and business value of streamlining external data onboarding needs using Osmos product features
- Follow up on customer questions, which often require investigation and sometimes code updates
- Work with the Product & Engineering teams to define scope for upcoming sprints, backlog grooming and prioritization.
- Focus on improving user experience, engagement and efficiency on every onboarding
- Contribute to a great team culture and working environment
Requirements to excel in this role:
- You lead with empathy and can relate to customers’ pain, guide them, and do what it takes to make them successful.
- You love working with customers, deeply engaging to understand their needs, translating those to product requirements.
- You are self driven to achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest
- You are detail oriented, with strong written, and documentation skills appropriate for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets/data in order to streamline the underlying processes into Osmos solution; versed in formulaic logic (e.g. Excel).
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedure within the Program Management field
- A passion for Project Management and continuous improvement
Osmos is remote friendly (US time zones), with most of the team based in Seattle.
We provide the best-in-class benefits to ensure that you are happy, committed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexibility to work from home
- Unlimited discretionary time off
- Top of the line hardware
- Visa sponsorship and immigration support
- Paid parental leave
- Full freedom to learn and broaden your horizon in a fast moving environment
We are a fun team of musicians, gamers, artists, travelers, and pet lovers. We are going fast and are backed up top-tier investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Pear Ventures, and SV Angel.
Come join us!
Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if the opportunity excites you.