Technical Sales Representative
Seattle, WA or Remote (US)
Our mission is to make B2B data collaboration a simple, secure, and delightful experience. We eliminate the struggles in dealing with messy data by teaching machines how to automatically clean it, fit it into the right formats, and move it to where it needs to go….so humans can focus on what they excel at - Innovation and growth!
Does that excite you? Come join us!
Across every industry, businesses operate on customer and 3rd party data. The volumes and types of data that need to be shared have grown exponentially. However, the external data intake and sharing process continues to be expensive involving a lot of project management, a hodgepodge of tools, custom glue code, and a ton of developer time.
This is our opportunity! Solving this pain will turn us into the “railroads” for inter-company data collaboration.
As our first Sales Representative, you will be responsible for sales development, lead generation, inside sales and sales operations, as well as the other sales, marketing and customer service related work as needed. You will work closely with the COO of the company to ensure the company’s continued rapid growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Osmos leadership and play a pivotal role in the growth of our business.
- Engage prospects, generate meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to data engineers
- Understand the prospect's use case, give an intro to Osmos, and make them successful with Osmos
- Organize, log activity, and categorize sales lead information in CRM
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and hit account acquisition targets
Requirements to excel in this role:
- You are a good listener and a concise communicator
- You love working with customers, deeply engaging to understand their needs
- You are passionate about sales and growing the business
- You are an independent thinker, have a strong presence in front of CXO audience and take ownership
- You are self-motivated, results-oriented, adaptable, and persistent and are adept at dealing with ambiguity
- 2-3 years in sales and revenue generating functions
Our core values:
- Diversity: We take inclusion and diversity very seriously and respect everyone’s opinions and values.
- Inclusion: We believe in everyone having a voice in the decisions we make - from office furniture to product strategy. If you have ideas, we want to hear it.
- Teamwork: We are very team-focused. We work together and win together, as a team.
- Move fast, break things: We believe in thinking big, encourage ambitious goals, and celebrate failure - There is no better way to learn.
- We encourage everyone to build their individual brand - write blogs, do podcasts, present in conferences, get on-stage with customers…
- And of course, we provide the best-in-class benefits to ensure that you are happy, committed, and maintain a work-life balance:
- Unlimited discretionary time off
- Top of the line hardware for your work
- Meaningful equity ownership
- Competitive salary
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexibility to work from home
- Visa sponsorship and immigration support
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Full freedom to learn and broaden your horizon in a fast moving environment
We are a fun team of musicians, gamers, artists, travelers, and pet lovers. We are going fast and are backed up top-tier investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Pear Ventures, and SV Angel.
Come join us!
Drop us a note at email@example.com if the opportunity excites you.