Sr Frontend Developer
Seattle, WA or Remote (US)
Our mission is to make B2B data collaboration a simple, secure, and delightful experience. We eliminate the struggles in dealing with messy data by teaching machines how to automatically clean it, fit it into the right formats, and move it to where it needs to go….so humans can focus on what they excel at - Innovation and growth!
Does that excite you? Come join us!
Across every industry, businesses operate on customer and 3rd party data. The volumes and types of data that need to be shared have grown exponentially. However, the external data ingestion and sharing process continues to be expensive involving a lot of project management, a hodgepodge of tools, custom glue code, and a ton of developer time.
This is our opportunity! Solving this pain will turn us into the “railroads” for inter-company data sharing.
We are looking for frontend developers who care about the humans using their software and the humans they work with. You are innovative, adaptable, and have strong leadership qualities allowing them to work collaboratively across teams to mentor less senior staff. This position is a full stack development role. To be successful at this position you must be a self-starter, take accountability, speak up, work at a quick pace, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while keeping a good sense of humor. You must possess good oral and written skills and be able to collaborate effectively with other team members. Contribute ideas and provide feedback on how to continually improve the way we innovate solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Architect, design and develop critical features and components
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to create and build beautiful apps and experiences
- Identify and select the right tools and frameworks for the job
- Understand users, apply good usability practices and continuously find better ways to improve the experience.
- Collaborate across the organization to build and evolve platform and application capabilities with the technical vision and product and business needs
- Implement automated testing suite for functional and performance testing
- Develop high level and detailed designs, implementation, automated tests, and performance and resilience tests.
- Help to foster an environment of open communication, creative thinking, problem solving, and cohesive team effort.
Requirements to excel in this role:
- At least 5+ years of experience developing front end web applications.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability.
- Extensive experience in responsive web design and development.
- Ability to design and implement highly scalable applications with a passion for the user experience.
- A self-driven and conscientious mentality and a commitment to innovate with high- quality work.
- Experience working collaboratively with product managers and designers.
- Able to communicate technical subject matter to a non-technical audience in an understandable and impactful manner.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Comfortable with change and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Test-driven development / best practices engineering
- Resourceful, creative, and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
Our core values:
- Diversity: We take inclusion and diversity very seriously and respect everyone’s opinions and values.
- Inclusion: We believe in everyone having a voice in the decisions we make - from office furniture to product strategy. If you have ideas, we want to hear it.
- Teamwork: We are very team-focused. We work together and win together, as a team.
- Move fast, break things: We believe in thinking big, encourage ambitious goals, and celebrate failure - There is no better way to learn.
- We encourage everyone to build their individual brand - write blogs, do podcasts, present in conferences, get on-stage with customers…
- And of course, we provide the best-in-class benefits to ensure that you are happy, committed, and maintain a work-life balance:
- Unlimited discretionary time off
- Top of the line hardware for your work
- Meaningful equity ownership
- Competitive salary
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexibility to work from home
- Visa sponsorship and immigration support
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Full freedom to learn and broaden your horizon in a fast moving environment
We are a fun team of musicians, gamers, artists, travellers, and pet lovers. We are going fast and are backed up top-tier investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Pear Ventures, and SV Angel.
Come join us!
Drop us a note at email@example.com if the opportunity excites you.