Seattle, WA or Remote (US)
Across every industry, businesses operate on customer and 3rd party data. The volumes and types of data that need to be shared have grown exponentially. However, external data cleanup continues to be expensive involving a lot of project management, a hodgepodge of tools, custom glue code, and a ton of developer time.
Osmos is paving the path to automatic, codeless data cleanup. No matter the size, shape, format, frequency, or source. We handle it all. Control for you, and freedom for your customers, partners, and vendors - that is what Osmos provides.
This is our opportunity! Solving this pain will turn us into the “railroads” for inter-company data sharing.
We are looking for a Product Designer who cares about the humans using their software and the humans they work with. You’ll partner with the co-founders as well as product, engineering, success, and marketing teams to own the full design process from idea through execution. You’ll turn really complex data problems into beautiful, intuitive solutions.You are empathetic, detail-oriented, adaptable, and have strong leadership qualities that allow you to work collaboratively across teams. You'll work with a team that deeply values design and expects your input to drive the company's strategy, product roadmap, and brand.
To be successful at this position you must be a self-starter, take accountability, speak up, work at a quick pace, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good oral and written skills and be able to collaborate effectively with other teams. Contribute ideas and provide feedback on how to continually improve the way we innovate solutions.
- Lead design projects for multiple products and features across the company. Create detailed mockups, and iterate with engineers to bring the designs to life until deployed to production.
- Work with Founders, Product, Engineering & Customer Success teams to define scope for upcoming sprints, backlog grooming and prioritization.
- Rapidly create prototypes and mockups through pixel-perfect designs.
- Assist in user and market research to identify compelling new product features and opportunities to improve the existing product.
- Establish feedback loops with internal and external stakeholders and use feedback to guide design decisions and product prioritization.
- MVP is your mantra, but you love to imagine the big picture future vision as a guide.
- Contribute to a great team culture and working environment.
Requirements to excel in this role:
- Experienced designer with years of product design experience in enterprise SaaS (nice to have: experience with data analytics products).
- You gravitate towards minimalism and simplicity with a critical eye for detail.
- You truly enjoy turning complex design problems into beautiful, intuitive solutions
- You’re comfortable (and eager), to engage with the entire spectrum of design - from product, to systems thinking, to kerning and accessibility.
- You can balance user research, testing, and intuition, and incorporate relevant findings into your designs.
- You’re curious and scrappy - you have always found a way to “figure it out” even if you haven’t done it before.
- Experience in startup environments - you are efficient, adaptable, autonomous, and adept at handling ambiguity
- You are self driven to achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Osmos we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Osmos is remote friendly (US time zones), with most of the team based in Seattle.
We provide the best-in-class benefits to ensure that you are happy, committed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexibility to work from home
- Unlimited discretionary time off
- Top of the line hardware
- Visa sponsorship and immigration support
- Paid parental leave
- Full freedom to learn and broaden your horizon in a fast moving environment
We are a fun team of musicians, gamers, artists, travelers, and pet lovers. We are going fast and are backed up top-tier investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Pear Ventures, and SV Angel.
Come join us!
Drop us a note at email@example.com if the opportunity excites you.