Seattle, WA (Hybrid)
Across every industry, businesses operate on customer and 3rd party data. The volumes and types of data that need to be shared have grown exponentially. However, external data cleanup continues to be expensive, involving a lot of project management, a hodgepodge of tools, custom glue code, and a ton of developer time.
Osmos is paving the path to automatic, codeless data cleanup. No matter the size, shape, format, frequency, or source. We handle it all. Control for you, and freedom for your customers, partners, and vendors - that is what Osmos provides.
This is our opportunity! Solving this pain will turn us into the “railroads” for inter-company data sharing.
We are looking for frontend web developers who care about the humans using their software and the humans they work with. You are innovative, adaptable, and have strong leadership qualities allowing you to work collaboratively across teams to mentor less senior staff. This position is a frontend web development role. To be successful at this position you must be a self-starter, take accountability, speak up, work at a quick pace, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while keeping a good sense of humor. You must possess good oral and written communication skills and be able to collaborate effectively with other team members. You’ll contribute ideas and provide feedback to continually improve the way we innovate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Architect, design and develop critical features and components
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to create and build beautiful apps and experiences
- Identify and select the right tools and frameworks for the job
- Understand users, apply good usability practices and continuously find better ways to improve the experience
- Collaborate across the organization to build and evolve platform and application capabilities with the technical vision and product and business needs
- Implement automated testing suites for functional and performance testing
- Develop high level and detailed designs, implementation, automated tests, and performance and resilience tests
- Help to foster an environment of open communication, creative thinking, problem solving, and cohesive team effort
Requirements to excel in this role:
- At least 2 years of experience developing front end web applications
- Deep knowledge and a passion for frontend coding technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, React
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability
- Extensive experience in responsive web design and development
- Ability to design and implement highly scalable applications with a passion for the user experience
- A self-driven and conscientious mentality and a commitment to innovate with high-quality work
- Experience working collaboratively with product managers and designers
- Ability to communicate technical subject matter to a non-technical audience in an understandable and impactful manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Comfort with change and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and ability to find innovative ways to achieve results
Our core values:
- Diversity: We take inclusion and diversity very seriously and respect everyone’s opinions and values.
- Inclusion: We believe in everyone having a voice in the decisions we make - from office furniture to product strategy. If you have ideas, we want to hear it.
- Teamwork: We are very team-focused. We work together and win together, as a team.
- Move fast, break things: We believe in thinking big, encourage ambitious goals, and celebrate failure - There is no better way to learn.
We provide the best-in-class benefits to ensure that you are happy, committed, and maintain a work-life balance.
- Competitive salary: $140K-$170K
- Meaningful equity
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexibility to work from home
- Unlimited discretionary time off
- Top of the line hardware
- Visa sponsorship and immigration support
- Paid parental leave
- Full freedom to learn and broaden your horizon in a fast moving environment
We are a fun team of musicians, gamers, artists, travelers, and pet lovers. We are going fast and are backed up top-tier investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Pear Ventures, Kin Ventures, and SV Angel.
Come join us!
Drop us a note at email@example.com if the opportunity excites you.