Seattle, WA or Remote (US)
Our mission is to make B2B data collaboration a simple, secure, and delightful experience. We eliminate the struggles in dealing with messy data by teaching machines how to automatically clean it, fit it into the right formats, and move it to where it needs to go….so humans can focus on what they excel at - Innovation and growth!
Does that excite you? Come join us!
Across every industry, businesses operate on customer and 3rd party data. The volumes and types of data that need to be shared have grown exponentially. However, the external data intake and sharing process continues to be expensive involving a lot of project management, a hodgepodge of tools, custom glue code, and a ton of developer time.
This is our opportunity! Solving this pain will turn us into the “railroads” for inter-company data collaboration.
We're looking for a results driven deal closer that thrives in fast-paced environments, enjoys working across teams to execute on solutions, and is collaborative, process driven, and decisive.
As our first Account Executive, you will be the key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product. You will work with prospective customers to help them leverage our products and features. You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Osmos.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Osmos leadership and play a pivotal role in the growth of our business.
- Engage Osmos users with demos and generate meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to data engineers
- Actively handle your pipeline of opportunities and consistently provide an accurate forecast to the greater team
- Make every potential Osmos user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size
- Work cross-functionally both internally and within your user’s organizations to provide and implement operational solutions on subjects not limited to fraud/disputes, declines, product adoption and global expansion
- Lead user facing meetings both in person and through video chat
Requirements to excel in this role:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant B2B SaaS sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- You are passionate about sales and growing the business
- Experience in enterprise level client-facing work
- A strong product sense and is energized by the challenge of solving difficult user related problems
- Lead complex integration conversations in a highly consultative and proactive manner
- Strong organization skills and a self-starting mindset
- 3-5 years in sales and revenue generating functions
- Bonus: prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company and/or PLG motion
Our core values:
- Diversity: We take inclusion and diversity very seriously and respect everyone’s opinions and values.
- Inclusion: We believe in everyone having a voice in the decisions we make - from office furniture to product strategy. If you have ideas, we want to hear it.
- Teamwork: We are very team-focused. We work together and win together, as a team.
- Move fast, break things: We believe in thinking big, encourage ambitious goals, and celebrate failure - There is no better way to learn.
- We encourage everyone to build their individual brand - write blogs, do podcasts, present in conferences, get on-stage with customers…
- And of course, we provide the best-in-class benefits to ensure that you are happy, committed, and maintain a work-life balance:
- Unlimited discretionary time off
- Top of the line hardware for your work
- Meaningful equity ownership
- Competitive salary
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexibility to work from home
- Visa sponsorship and immigration support
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Full freedom to learn and broaden your horizon in a fast moving environment
We are a fun team of musicians, gamers, artists, travellers, and pet lovers. We are going fast and are backed up top-tier investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Pear Ventures, and SV Angel.
Come join us!
Drop us a note at email@example.com if the opportunity excites you.