Sr Account Executive
Seattle, WA or Remote (US)
Across every industry, businesses operate on customer and 3rd party data. The volumes and types of data that need to be shared have grown exponentially. However, external data cleanup continues to be expensive involving a lot of project management, a hodgepodge of tools, custom glue code, and a ton of developer time.
Osmos is paving the path to automatic, codeless data cleanup. No matter the size, shape, format, frequency, or source. We handle it all. Control for you, and freedom for your customers, partners, and vendors - that is what Osmos provides.
This is our opportunity! Solving this pain will turn us into the “railroads” for inter-company data sharing.
We're looking for a results driven deal closer that thrives in fast-paced environments, enjoys working across teams to execute on solutions, and is collaborative, process driven, and decisive.
As a Sr Account Executive, you will be the key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product. You will work with prospective customers to help them leverage our products and features. You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Osmos.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Osmos leadership and play a pivotal role in the growth of our business.
- Engage Osmos users with demos and generate meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to data engineers
- Actively handle your pipeline of opportunities and consistently provide an accurate forecast to the greater team
- Make every potential Osmos user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size
- Work cross-functionally both internally and within your user’s organizations to provide and implement operational solutions on subjects not limited to fraud/disputes, declines, product adoption and global expansion
- Lead user facing meetings both in person and through video chat
Requirements to excel in this role:
- 5+ years in sales and revenue generating functions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant enterprise sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- You are passionate about sales and growing the business
- A strong product sense and is energized by the challenge of solving difficult user related problems
- Lead complex integration conversations in a highly consultative and proactive manner
- Strong organization skills and a self-starting mindset
- Bonus: prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
Osmos is remote friendly (US time zones), with most of the team based in Seattle.
We provide the best-in-class benefits to ensure that you are happy, committed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexibility to work from home
- Unlimited discretionary time off
- Top of the line hardware
- Visa sponsorship and immigration support
- Paid parental leave
- Full freedom to learn and broaden your horizon in a fast moving environment
We are a fun team of musicians, gamers, artists, travelers, and pet lovers. We are going fast and are backed up top-tier investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Pear Ventures, and SV Angel.
Come join us!
Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if the opportunity excites you.